Logistics / Events Coordinator
EWB hosts several events, lectures and workshops throughout the year. We typically like to have 2-3 months planned out in advance, but understand that sometimes schedules change. The Logistics Coordinator is expected to work with the EWB Calgary Chapter Exec to ensure all logistical arrangements (venue bookings, room bookings). Expected Time Commitment: 2-3 hours per month (may increase in months were there are leadership activities or large-scale events). Please apply to email@example.com with letter of intent and any previous volunteer experience.
- Prepare and manage a schedule of speakers / events with support of the EWB Calgary Chapter Exec
- Ensure all venues are booked sufficiently in advance
- Manage EWB promotional materials and ensure materials are at venues, as required (may require some drop-offs during business hours)
- Play a key role in organizing the Fall Planning Retreat (early September), Holiday Social (December), and Annual General Meeting (May)
- Work with the communications team to ensure appropriate event advertising is in place
- Attend monthly executive meetings (1.5 hours), when requested, to stay connected with key chapter activities and planning.